Did you get a new fitness companion and assistant? You must be hurrying to wear it on your wrist and desperately wanting to try it out. Fitbit is undeniably the ultimate device for tracking your activities and navigating your health. But before you start using this fantastic device, you will need to pair it up with a device like a phone or a computer system.
The set up is quite lengthy, but it is easy. Those who are excited, and want to set up the Fitbit with their iOS device, must follow the guide to pair and start using Fitbit instantly.
Here’s how to set up Fitbit with an iOS device
Download Fitbit from App Store
- Open App Store in your iOS device.
- Go to the search bar and type Fitbit.
- Now tap on Search to go.
- Tap Get or download button.
- Allow the access and authorization with Touch ID, Face ID and enter the password.
- Now the Fitbit app will start downloading in your iOS device.
Sign up in the Fitbit App
Once the download is complete, the device will install the app. If you open the app, it won’t get connect with your Fitbit wristband directly. You will need to sign up for it.
- Launch Fitbit on your device.
- Tap the Join Fitbit button from the bottom.
- Now scroll down to find the Fitbit device you have.
- As you have found the Fitbit, tap on it.
- Now, tap to Set Up.
- Enter the account information to sign up.
- Tap to agree the terms of services.
- Tap Next and then Let’s Go.
- Swipe or down to enter your birth date and tap Next.
- Now again, swipe up or down to provide the app your Height.
- Tap next and proceed to select Gender.
- Tap the Next button again enter your weight.
- Tap on Create Account.
- Scroll down the terms and conditions and tap on I Agree.
- Congratulations! You have made your account successfully.
Pair the Fitbit band to your iOS device
- Tap on the account button from the top right corner.
- Now select Set Up a Device.
- Choose the Fitbit you to pair.
- Now, plug-in the Fitbit charger.
- Tap Next.
- The app will search for the device.
- A code will appear on the Fitbit screen. Enter the code in your Phone.
- If the Fitbit doesn’t have any screen, then tap on it.
- Tap next.
- Go through the information given.
As you have paired and logged into your Fitbit, it is time to keep the tracks of your activity with this new and fantastic fitness assistant. Don’t wait and move around to check how it is helping you out. Enjoy!