Apple released the new update for watchOS 5.1 for its smartwatch. According to the company, the latest updates are designed t so that users face minor bugs and problems so the users can enjoy the experience with Apple Watch. But the prior question arises about how to download the watchOS 5.1 beta in the Apple Watch? Well, the process might look tricky, but by following the methods, you will definitely install the new updates in your watch.
Here is How to Download watchOS 5.1 Beta in Apple Watch
Installing watchOS 5.1 Beta Certificate
- Open the web browser in your iPhone.
- Now, go to the developer.apple.com.
- Proceed to watchOS 5.1 download page.
- Find and tap on the Download watchOS 5.1 beta Configuration Profile.
- A box will pop up saying Choose a Device popup and select Apple Watch.
- Tap Install to begin.
- Enter the Passcode and tap on Install again to confirm.
- Select Restart on your Apple Watch.
- When the Apple Watch is rebooted, the installation will go back to normal.
Installing watchOS 5.1 on Apple Watch
The Certificate indicates the available of watchOS 5.1 updates. Ensure that your watch has a 50% battery charge or more than that in it.
- Launch the Apple Watch app in your iPhone.
- Now, tap the My Watch option.
- Select the General option and tap the Software Update.
- Go to Download and Install option.
- Enter the iPhone Passcode and tap to Agree to terms and conditions.
- Tap the Install tab from your phone and from the watch.
The watchOS updates will automatically download, and then you can select to transfer the Apple watch. The watch will reboot so that the update can be applied successfully. If the installation of updates fails, then don’t panic and try again from the beginning. Un-pair the devices and then re-pair the two. In this way, you can begin the installation of updates in the watch again.